OUR OFFICE WILL REMAIN CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL MAY 26, 2020 IN ORDER TO STOP THE TRANSMISSION OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS, UNLESS OTHERWISE DIRECTED.
Our priority is the safety of our children, families, staff and communities. As an essential service, we continue to support our children and families:
- All staff are working remotely and are available via email or cell.
- All clients will be contacted by their worker to develop alternate plans of support.
- Any updates will be posted to: niltuo.ca
Contact Centralized Screening 1-800-663-9122:
- If a child, youth, caregiver or contractor of NIL TU,O CFSS becomes ill with COVID-19, contact Centralized Screening in addition to the NIL TU,O worker.
- For Child Protection or After-Hours Emergencies
If you are concerned of a child or youth in care’s symptoms:
- Call 8-1-1 and/or contact their health care provider
- Call 1-888-COVID19 for the Province’s non-medical information line
Contact Helpline for Children 310-1234:
- If you are a child or youth and you need help
If you need to connect with NIL TU,O
Contact one of our Community Services Managers
Ashley Morris 250-889-8857 or email@example.com
David Eadie 250-888-3895 or firstname.lastname@example.org