ÍY SȻÁĆEL HÁLE, Good Day,
NIȽ TU,O Child and Family Services Society continues to monitor the status of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in B.C., particularly our geographical service area. We would like to inform our member communities, and community partners of our preventative measures regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
In order to reduce potential community transmission, NIȽ TU,O will be limiting our service delivery in the following ways:
- All events such as the Baby Honouring, Spring Break Culture Camp, workshops, and upcoming programs will be postponed at this time until further notice.
- NIȽ TU,O Staff will be limiting home and face-to-face visits; opting for the use of phone, text, teleconference, email, video-calling, and social media.
- NIȽ TU,O Staff will not be attending meetings outside of our premises, or performing outreach duties unless necessary.
- NIȽ TU,O Social Workers and Family Support Workers will facilitate alternate plans of support for each child, family, and community member who is engaged in our services during this period of time.
- Our phones remain operational for intake calls, and general enquiries.
NIȽ TU,O takes into consideration the health and well-being of our children and families, staff, and communities. NIȽ TU,O will continue to address the impact of COVID-19 to our work. We wish health and wellness for each child, family, and community we serve.
Katharina Stocker, Executive Director
NIL TU,O Child and Family Services Society